Tribute to mothers on the occasion of International Day

Tribute to mothers on the occasion of 
International Day.,

Mothers are all great, but these mothers are certainly mentioned with great respect and reverence on a global scale. While acknowledging the services, they are forced to look into the background. At this time, I think it is necessary to mention their mothers with reference to some important personalities.

First of all, my choice is Mohsin Pakistan Dr. Abdul Qadeer Khan who has ruined India's superiority by introducing a less developed and backward poor country to nuclear technology. Dr. Khan says, "Our mother was a strict adherent of the saying, 'Feed the golden morsel and look at it through the eyes of a lion.' Our father (who was the headmaster) was a very gentle and kind person. It is common to see that if the father scolded, the children would take refuge in the arms of the mother, but in our case the situation was completely different. He used to hide in the arms of his father. He used to protect us. Anyway, my mother is a complete person in the true sense of the word.

The heart that was beating in her house was the heart of a woman and a mother at the same time. Generosity, love for humanity, way of ignoring the shortcomings of others, simplicity, humility, all these I inherited from my mother. Whenever there is a heavy moment, it feels like the mother has come to protect us.

We are talking about the mother of a man who was formerly known as Lucky Star. Imran Khan is the winner of the World Cup and the former captain of the national team. When his mother "Shaukat Khanum" died of cancer in a London hospital, she decided to build a cancer hospital in Pakistan at the same time. Now Shaukat Khanum in Lahore, Peshawar, Quetta and Peshawar. Hospitals exist or are under construction. Now Imran Khan is the Prime Minister.

He writes about his father that many members of our family made a name for themselves in the world of cricket. The mother used to say that when her family settled in Jalandhar, many of her relatives used to play cricket all day long. My mother and her two sisters gave birth to three sons who made a name for themselves in the world of cricket, namely Majid Khan and Javed Burki. And Imran Khan - Ikram A. Niazi says with reference to the birth of his son Imran Khan that this is November 25, 1956. My wife brought Lady Wellington to the hospital. She entered Hoover that morning

When I received the good news that my son has come into the world, my wife named him "Imran Khan". When Imran was one year old, his mother took him to the Red Cross festival held at the Burt Institute. White and healthy Imran was declared the first prize in healthy children. When my wife told me about this prize, these words came out of my mouth. It is a Lucky start. He became known as the Lucky Star Cricket Superstar. Now he is the Prime Minister of Pakistan. All this is a tribute to mother's prayer, training and love.



When it came time to buy yousuf (peace be upon him) in Egypt, an old woman reached the place where Joseph (peace be upon him) was being auctioned with the flour of a sutra. Have brought flour The old woman said, "I have come because when Yusuf's buyers are mentioned in history, my name will be included in them." This refers to my own mother (Hidayat Begum). She was neither great herself nor I am great, but I still remember the lesson of trust, honesty and fear of God that she gave me step by step.

Whenever and wherever mothers are mentioned, I must share the words of my poverty stricken mother who gave me the source of intellect and consciousness. Gave me the understanding to think well. There are many incidents but for the sake of brevity only one incident. I don't think I'll ever forget that winter night when my five brothers and my mother were sleeping in a dilapidated room.Suddenly, after a thunderstorm, it started raining heavily. The roof of the room where we were staying was so rotten that it started dripping from place to place. The feet were also deep where rain water filled them in severe winters.

 Mother forgot her comfort and kept us safe all night from the cold and cold water dripping from the roof. The next morning mother got fever which was imposed on her for many days The truth is that on this day My mother's affection was appreciated. My mother did not have wealth, nor did she have a house and a car, but she was more of our protector than the mothers who had a house and a car.

 Even though it was 13 years since my mother passed away. Yes, in every moment of difficulty, my mother's prayers take me under my siege and I get out of this whirlpool of difficulties very easily. Anyway, as soon as the word of mother comes on the tongue, it is cool and heartfelt The skin feels like a hot summer afternoon sitting under a shady tree where coolness and serenity are available. This honor, of course, falls on the part of Eastern mothers

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two Lines Sad Urdu Poetry 3

سندھ آٹھویں جماعت کے طلباء کو بغیر کسی امتحان کے فروغ دے گا

Two Lines Sad Urdu Poetry, 2